Become a Changemaker!
As the only social enterprise in this space, we’re uniquely built to share everything you need to know about remote work and how it can help drive transformational change in your community.
We provide support for all kinds of changemakers.
DO WHATEVER YOU CAN
- Follow a simple 5-step process and learn all about the benefits of remote employment. We prepare you to make an impact in your local community and take action at your own pace, in your own unique way. Here’s what you get:
- Access to all our resources
- Self-paced training course
- Connect with thousands of changemakers
BUILD YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
- Want to develop a thriving active local community of remote workers in your area? This one is for you. Running 4 events per year, your work will drive the local conversations that make social change possible. Here’s what you get:
- Up to €1000 for chapter activities
- One-to-one support and mentoring
- The chance to fundamentally change your local community
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
- Becoming a Remotee Expert allows you to support other remote leaders all over the world to build thriving local communities and make social change happen. Here’s what you get:
- Status within our global community
- Exclusive access to influential network
- All expenses covered (trips, events)
AdvocateWhat We Expect From You
- Complete the 5-step process
- Connect with other remote advocates in Grow Remote Online
- Get creative with your approach
- Share your local impact with us
Chapter LeadWhat We Expect From You
- Complete the Local Leader Training
- Decide your Chapter Goal
- Organise 4 events per year
- Attend bimonthly Chapter Town Hall
ExpertWhat We Expect From You
- Be available to support one Grow Remote event per quarter
- Share your expertise in the Community, virtually or locally
- Be a vocal ambassador for Grow Remote’s mission
Grow Remote Community Fund
This fund is available to changemakers who wish to solve problems in their local community. To apply to the fund, you must be a remote employee. After that, it’s up to you; badminton, yoga, singing classes, careers fair, what ever will bring people together to achieve your goal!
Up to €1,000 per year is available to Chapter Leads.
Remote Advocates Course
Our free, interactive and self-paced online course provides everything you need to know about the world of remote work to become an effective changemaker.
Local Leader Training
Our free Local Leader Training will help you get started as a Chapter Lead with 6 self-paced modules accompanied by 3 interactive sessions online. It’s the perfect way to meet other changemakers.
Dónal and Graham, two of our people dedicated full-time to spreading remote employment in local communities, are on hand to help every step of the way.
Whether it’s a videographer, advice, template talks, educational materials, a few bob to get going, or just a bit of sound advice, we can help!
Our Town Halls provide a forum for Chapter Leads to share knowledge, collaborate, ask for help, and share local wins. We also run bespoke workshops!
While you’re looking after your community, we’ll look after you. Championing your work and impact across our international community every chance we get.
Register now for our next Local Leader Training