We empower companies at every stage of their remote working journey
“Working from home allows our support team to have improved work-life harmony, eliminate commuting and allows them to work with people from around the world”
– John Riordan, Chairman of Shopify International Ltd.
Join our remote-first ecosystem
Join companies such as Shopify, Glofox, Ebay, Automattic, HubSpot, and Liberty Insurance on our Employer Partner Programme.
Benefits of our programme:
- Influence the remote-ready workforce of the future
- Unlock remote-ready talent
- Have a positive social impact
- Become a key member of our remote employer community
Learn how to make the transition to remote
Firstly, we all know that remote work is here to stay. However many organisations are still unsure about how to make the transition.
Because we know that the transition to remote can be a challenge, we have developed our Leading Remote Teams training course in partnership with Laois-Offaly ETB, the IDA and Solas. This comprehensive programme will equip your managers with everything they need to know to effectively lead their remote teams.
Above all, companies need to know the practicalities of transitioning to remote work. For this reason we engage with a wide range of companies who are doing remote on a daily basis. They can speak to HR issues, risks of remote, health and safety, insurance and all the things you want assurance on.
Become a Corporate Supporter
Join an exclusive community of like-minded companies who have sustainability, equality of opportunity and local social impact at their core.
We offer several options for companies who want to help shape the future of work:
- Dynamic: Connect with the remote work community and other companies who are on a similar journey
- Influencer: Get access to a remote ready workforce and benefit from our training programmes
- Visionary: Demonstrate your leadership in the remote work revolution so that others can follow
Interested in supporting our mission?
Send us an email to [email protected]
Making the Transition to Remote with Liberty Insurance - July 21st at 1pm
In March 2021 Liberty Insurance made the bold announcement that they would permanently move from an in-office to a fully remote working model. In this one-hour session you will hear directly from the Liberty team about how they managed this transition, the best practices they have adapted and how they were able to overcome the common challenges of remote working.