Exciting news! From today, you can upload your CV and browse hundreds of great remote jobs in the new Grow Remote Career Centre
We’re on a mission to make employment available to everyone, regardless of location. We work to transition employers to advertising jobs without location, and then ensure these jobs are made visible and accessible to everyone in Ireland.
In 2018, community member John Brett made and donated a jobs board for the community. At the time, there was no other resource to find remote jobs in Ireland that were secure careers.
Since then, we’ve been asked for two main things:
- Companies ask us for data on the demand for remote jobs, to help them make the case for transitioning to a remote-first model, and
- Job seekers want a better way to sort through the jobs.
We want to take this opportunity to thank John Brett, one of our many makers, for his work on the board for the past few years. Ian Duffy and the team at Zyte have ensured there’s a steady upload of jobs. Many people working today would not have secured employment without their volunteer work.
Here’s the exciting news: from today, you can upload your CV and browse hundreds of great remote jobs in the new Grow Remote Career Centre!
We need to thank the community for helping us in building the next iteration. Now, we have an ask:
Setting up a Career Profile will improve our understanding of the demand for remote work. With enough jobseeker profiles on the Career Centre, we can build a data-backed picture of remote working in Ireland and drive the change needed in business and in government.
This project is more than just a useful tool for jobseekers and hiring companies: it’s part of a collective push for progress in the remote working ecosystem.
The new Career Centre gives you complete control over your remote job search experience. It allows you to:
- Filter the available jobs by company or job type, saving you time and simplifying your search.
- Upload and store a variety of CVs, so you’re always equipped with the right CV for the job.
- Upload and store a variety of cover letters, making the application process quick and enabling you to put your best foot forward at all times.
Your Career Profile can help make real change happen.