Who We Are
We, Grow Remote Ireland CLG, gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection (Amendment) Act 2003 and GDPR Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations and explains how, why, and when we collect and process your personal data.
Grow Remote Ireland CLG’s registered office is at 3 Nuns Orchard, Kinvara, Co. Galway H91 X8F5, and we are a company registered in Ireland under company number 650463. Our designated Data Protection Officer/Appointed Person for the organization is Caitlin McConn, and we can be contacted at 3 Nuns Orchard, Kinvara, Co. Galway H91 X8F5, [email protected].
Information That We Collect
Grow Remote Ireland CLG processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way other than those already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is:
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Work Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Skype Address
- PPS Number
- Passport Number, if applicable
- Driver’s License Number, if applicable
- GNIB if applicable
- Previous job details
- Reference details
- Educational details
- PRSI Details, if applicable
- Bank details, if applicable
We collect information in the following ways:
- Our online registration form
- Job Board Applications
- Direct E-mail
- By Post / Hand delivered
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Grow Remote Ireland CLG takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Employment Matching: In the performance of our duties as employment agents where we match candidate and employer requirements, securing interviews and, ultimately an offer of employment.
- Present Opportunities: Notify you of employment opportunities that match your requirements.
- Identification: To validate identity and eligibility to work within the EU where applicable.
- Medicals: To schedule a pre-employment medical assessment.
- Reference: To complete pre-employment reference check with previous employers.
- Contracts: To facilitate the issuing of employment contracts by the client.
- Payroll: To ensure payment is made for employment completed through Grow Remote Ireland CLG.
- Taxation Compliance: To comply with our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
You have the right to access any personal information that Grow Remote Ireland CLG processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long do we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Grow Remote Ireland CLG uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions, however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws, and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Subscription-based job boards
- Professional networking sites
- Online recruitment software
- Website developers and maintenance
- VOIP voice services
- Website Hosting
- Online time management
- Electronic fax service
- Online backup service
- Accountants and business consultants
- Email, calendar, storage etc.
- Online digital signatory service
The clients will receive a formatted version of your current and previous employment records and educational details. The reason is to demonstrate suitability to the job requirement and to encourage the clients to arrange interviews with the candidates.
Grow Remote Ireland CLG takes your privacy seriously, and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you, and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
- Desktop and application passwords
- Desktop Anti-Virus Software
- Desktop, Network & Router Firewalls
- Secure mobile device management
- IP restricted access to a secure cloud-based recruitment system
- Website SSL Certification
- Clean desk policy
- Document shredding
- Secure premises access restriction
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data (if applicable, see Article 13(2)e)
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Grow Remote Ireland CLG. However, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer some/all of our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Grow Remote Ireland CLG only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary, and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
We retain candidate application data for a period of two years, whereon we seek consent to retain it for a further two years.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
In relation to our own staff, we are required under Irish law to keep employment records as follows, after which time it will be destroyed;
- Terms of employment 3 years
- Wage information 3 years
- Working hours and related information 3 years
- Collective redundancy information 3 years
- Carer’s leave records 3 years
- Employment records of young persons 3 years
- Employment permit records 5 years or a period equal to the duration of employment (whichever is longer)
- Taxation records 6 years
- Parental leave records 8 years
- Accident records 10 years
Lodging a Complaint
Grow Remote Ireland CLG only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Grow Remote Ireland CLG
3 Nuns Orchard
E-mail: [email protected]
Data Protection Commissioner Officer
Telephone: 0761 104 800 or 1890 252231 (Lo Call)
Email: [email protected]
Last updated on: 13.10.2022