Join our remote-first ecosystem
Join companies such as Shopify, Glofox, Ebay, Automattic, HubSpot, and Liberty Insurance on our Employer Partner Programme.
Benefits of our programme:
- Influence the remote-ready workforce of the future
- Unlock remote-ready talent
- Have a positive social impact
- Become a key member of our remote employer community
Take our fully funded training
We have developed our Leading Remote Teams training course in partnership with Laois-Offaly ETB, the IDA and Solas. This comprehensive programme will equip people managers with everything they need to know to effectively lead their remote teams.
Modules on this course include:
- Communication in remote teams
- Wellbeing in remote teams
- Performance management remotely
- Change management
Struggling with the transition to remote or hybrid?
Employer Support Services
We know that the transitioning to and embedding remote can be a challenge.
That’s why we offer a range of bespoke services for employers to support you on your journey.
- Mentoring with experienced professional executives
- Coaching with fully qualified coaches
- Consulting services – advice and implementation support
- Senior management team workshops
- Bespoke training to compliment our funded offerings
Join the Remote Alliance
The Remote Alliance is a sandbox for companies to address the challenges of remote work
A recent survey by NUIG and the Western Development Commission found that 75% of organisations have not yet finalised their approach to remote work post-pandemic.
To address the challenges faced by organisations we are building a ‘Remote Alliance’ with some of Ireland’s largest employers including Vodafone, ESB, Liberty Insurance and eBay.
Together we will find solutions to the challenges of remote and hybrid work.